Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Is it true Mike broke his rist skateboarding today?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bombsaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My brother heared from some guy at work that Mike broke his rist skateboarding or trying to skate today, and now they will get the guitarplayer from T.S.O.L to play guitar and Mike will just sing. Don't know if this is accurate. May be just some rumor, but wouldn't that be some fucked up shit?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Prolly just a rumor but you never know.
    If it is true, I'm sure that Ron Emory would do a fine job if they get his sound diled in.
    Ron has a distinct sound and style all to his own.
    He is one of my favorite guitar players.
    I think that Brent from Reno Divorce could do a fine job as well... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bombsaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oops typo

  4. #4
    Inactive Member RoadZOmbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    most likely its a rumor....I know Mike Ness would not try skateboarding I donno why....and if it was true they would posted it on the official site

  5. #5
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Lord, news travels fast .... yes, it's true.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Madtwins's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2004
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a pity!!! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WTF was mike doing on a skateboard.lol.im thinking maybe it was his sons board and mike tryed to take him back to the oldschool

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sean13ducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RENODIVORCE:

    I think that Brent from Reno Divorce could do a fine job as well... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">true true

    how'z things johnny?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SocialFUKIND:
    WTF was mike doing on a skateboard.lol.im thinking maybe it was his sons board and mike tryed to take him back to the oldschool
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Well, without the new school there would be no old school.

    The other night my wife and I went to go see some Peruvian native music thing at the local college. Between songs one of the members, in somewhat broken english, asked for a kid out of the audience. My wife leaned over and said "Oh, great; here comes the old school/ new school speech..."

    While this completely sucks for him and I wouldn't wish a broken wrist on anyone, I'm a big fan of TSOL; I think they made the right choice and I hope somebody records one of these shows.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member deadliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2005
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This does suck.

    Wrist brakes can be tricky, my sister broke her's in a car acciddent when she was about 20 or so, and it just wound not heal right. I took over two years, she had to wear a brace for most of that time.

    I hope Mike's is not that serious.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •